News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

"Grave's End a true ghost story " ~Elaine Mercado,R.N. intro by Hanz Holzer

Started by Shellshock, August 20, 2008, 01:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellshock

This book is based on this woman and her family living and dealing with her haunted home.  It escalates and escalates with a plethora (sp?) of activity.  She finally decides to seek help.  Hanz Holzer and a medium ,Marisa Anderson, investigate and help her get to the bottom of things. 

- Not finished this book yet, but I've enjoyed it so far and thought I'd recommend it .  Just got to Chapter 10 where Holzer and Anderson are comming into the picture.  :)~

Anyone read this already???
XoXo

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Hi Shelly,

No, I haven't read this one yet. I just picked up a copy of "Growing Up Haunted" by Alexandra Holzer. So far it's a very good book.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

San Diego Public Library doesn't have that book yet.
I'll keep an eye out for it

Tim
Sounds interesting...Go on.

johnny

Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

babyboo61

Sounds like a really good book, I believe I will go out and get this one this week!  Thanks!!   

bellalaghoste

I am almost finish with When The Ghost Screams True Stories of Victims Who Haunt. By Leslie Rule.
I is pretty good if you like history and folk lore together.  Give background on the victims and the death also the history of the haunted places they haunt.

Shellshock

Brian M. and Bella , Im off to see about getting those books you both mentioned - they sound great ! =)

Bella, I read, * Coast to Coast Ghosts true stories of hauntings across America * by Leslie Rule a few months ago.
Was pretty interesting too. =)

xoxo
XoXo