News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

"The Haunting Of " - bio. channel

Started by Shellshock, February 07, 2013, 04:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellshock

Been watching this show on line. Its pretty interesting.

Here's the description provided about the show on the web site. ( I also provided the link below)

"From executive producers Seth Jarrett and Julie Insogna Jarrett (Celebrity Ghost Stories, I Killed My BFF), The Haunting Of... is an original series featuring world-renowned psychic-medium Kim Russo as she gives an exclusive look at celebrities who have had their lives changed by paranormal events. Each one-hour episode of The Haunting Of... will feature celebrities? real life encounters with the paranormal as they return to the site of their traumatic experience. During these gripping journeys, Kim Russo unlocks the secrets that haunted each celebrity and explains the unexplained. Kim also unveils shocking psychic moments and surprising personal revelations as she tunes into the celebrities? personal lives and connects with their loved ones who have crossed over."

http://www.biography.com/tv/the-haunting-of
XoXo

PPI Tim

Just as long as she isn't friends with John Edwards. A.K.A. South Park's Douche of the Universe
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Debra

I have been cutting back on my consumption of anything medium related. Being at a Spiritualist camp for 3 months this past summer almost did me in.

Visitor at Spiritualist camp after a table tipping service:

"Did you feel the LOVE coming from that table?"

(Table tipping is when a medium uses a small table to communicate with the spirits. It moves and tips toward people in the circle, answering their questions.)

Medium overheard at camp: "Everyone knows it not real, but it brings people in."

I wish my experience had been different.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Brian

I caught the episode of Regis Philbin's return to the Whaley House. Very interesting, but inconsistent with my personal experiences there. I look forward to checking out more episodes soon. Thanks for sharing, Shelly. It's good to have you back on the forums.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

Shellshock

Oh man , I should have used a better word to properly describe the show.  Entertaining is more fitting , but its interesting too!  ;D
I get a kick out of these shows in general.
I do wish though that there was 1 show that I knew was totally 100% legit.  ::|

Debra, I can see why you would want to cut back after that!
Brian, I saw that episode too .  I kept thinking - I wish there was some sort of evidence !
Tim , I totally just laughed when i read your response !
XoXo

PPI Karl

Quote from: Shellshock on February 08, 2013, 08:34:59 PM
Oh man , I should have used a better word to properly describe the show.  Entertaining is more fitting , but its interesting too!  ;D
I get a kick out of these shows in general.
I do wish though that there was 1 show that I knew was totally 100% legit.  ::|

Debra, I can see why you would want to cut back after that!
Brian, I saw that episode too .  I kept thinking - I wish there was some sort of evidence !
Tim , I totally just laughed when i read your response !

Hi, Shelly!  How've you been?
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Shellshock

Hi Karl , I've been good !
Been having fun visiting you all in the forum here again  ;D
How have you been ?
XoXo

PPI Karl

Quote from: Shellshock on February 09, 2013, 03:30:12 PM
Hi Karl , I've been good !
Been having fun visiting you all in the forum here again  ;D
How have you been ?

Oy veh!  So busy at work these!  (But, it's what I signed up for. ;D)

Nice to see you back!
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.