News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Big Foot face?

Started by Gary, December 03, 2010, 01:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

A group of Big Foot hunters, or investigators claimed to have captured this photo. 

http://www.sylvanic.com/

Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Tim

Nice mask. I wonder if they used Jack Links beef jerky to attract big foot.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

Damian

It looks like Beast from the Beauty and the Beast tv show!!!   :D
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Jason

Wow, if that's matrixing, that's a pretty good example. Maybe Karl could include it in his matrix presentation at the next science festival. But I can't figure out what it would be if it IS matrixing.

If that's a mask, that's pretty crappy cheap mask.

If that's the Beast from Beauty in the Beast, it looks like he's been killed and stuffed. Make sure Belle and his next of kin are notified prior to releasing this image to the media.

If that is really Big Foot, then I'm a monkey's uncle.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

Looks like the character from "Monsters Inc" just with brown fur instead of blue. 

It also appears to be at least two, maybe three photos that have been morphed/spliced togther. 

I say, "Bogamus Maximus"