News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Scariest Investigation for PPI

Started by ljiljanac, January 20, 2010, 01:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljiljanac

I would love to know what PPI's most scariest investigation was and what made it so scary?   

Damian

Awesome!  That was one of the questions I was going to ask the team the other night but forgot about it in my excitement.
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Brian

Great question. Unfortunately, I'm probably not the best person to answer this question. I really haven't been on any "scary" investigations. ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Jason

My scariest investigation was when I found a tweaked-out meth head breaking out car windows in the parking lot of the complex of the residence we were investigating.

But I guess that wasn't really scary. It just more felt like being at work  :D

We actually had a nice conversation (which I caught on tape while trying to catch EVPs). Fortunately the "Popo" picked him up for vandalism and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

Being chased out of someone's home with a cane.   :o

ljiljanac

Nice, Jason!!!  I'd love to hear the tape!  haha!    :D

Tracy...wow!  who or what chased you out with a cane??  the resident or a ghost?????   how did that come about?? 

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Lilly on January 20, 2010, 05:10:38 PM

Tracy...wow!  who or what chased you out with a cane??  the resident or a ghost?????   how did that come about?? 

It's a thing of PPI legend. My first case after I joined the group.  You'll hear the story someday I'm sure.  It'll be worth the wait.

ljiljanac

Shellshock

I need to hear this too!
I never heard about you being chased out by a cane !
XoXo

PPI Tracy

Since it was a past client and this is a public forum, I'll have to share my war story offiline.  Yeah, my first investigation. I got my baptism in "paranormal".  It definitely solidified one major fact: 

We need to fear the living....not the dead.

ljiljanac

haha!  I think I might have an idea of where this is going.   :D