News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

most haunted 7 hour special 10/10/08 at 8pm et

Started by bellalaghoste, September 30, 2008, 01:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellalaghoste

PPI Tracy

Quote from: bellalaghoste on September 30, 2008, 01:24:23 PM
ARE YOU READY!!! 7 HOURS.

I'd rather stick needles into my eyes.

But don't let me stop you from watching the "Most Haunted Marathon".  Have fun, girl.  Just make sure to make up some really good, REALLY strong cocktails!  You're gonna need it, darlin.   ;D

PPI Karl

I'm with you on this one, Tracy.  After roughly thirty minutes of Yvette Fielding, I'll start getting nosebleeds.  However, that being said, I learned an awful, awful ("awful") lot about skeptical inquiry from watching past marathons of Most Haunted (in bits and pieces, not in one sit-down viewing).  It's most valuable contribution to my education was its group dynamics, but I'm also continually fascinated by its matriarchal arrangement of alpha and beta females--Fielding and the Maidens o' Fear--who not only create a consensus about paranormal activity through their intuitive senses, but who also employ intuitive males (psychics and sensitive men) to give the whole thing a veneer of logic and authenticity.  So, in its own way, it's actually a horribly sexist show sometimes.

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

Seven Hours!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP !!!!! PLEASE!!!!
You might as well say
"GET OUT!" in your most scary voice.

I would rather go outside and hit myself in the crotch with a rock. ;D

Sounds interesting...Go on.

bellalaghoste

bloody mary sounds good or maybe martini or red wine some pinot.

Brian Johnson

PPI Tracy

Quote from: bellalaghoste on September 30, 2008, 06:10:25 PM
bloody mary sounds good or maybe martini or red wine some pinot.

Yeah, that does sound good.......10 sounds better!

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Tim on September 30, 2008, 04:50:01 PM
Seven Hours!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP !!!!! PLEASE!!!!
You might as well say
"GET OUT!" in your most scary voice.

I would rather go outside and hit myself in the crotch with a rock. ;D

I'd pay money to see that!

Gives a WHOLE NEW meaning to the phrase, "Crotch Rocket"   :o

johnny

Quote from: bellalaghoste on September 30, 2008, 01:24:23 PM
ARE YOU READY!!! 7 HOURS.

It looks like its a LIVE 7 hour episode at Gettysburg on that night...  (sigh)
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

bellalaghoste

RIGHT. I want to watch it.  I have watched everyone so far.  I will have drinks probaly 2 or 3. 

PPI Tracy

PPI Brian

I tried to watch MH a couple of nights ago and fell asleep!  :)  A 7 hour special might help me get some much needed rest!

Seriously, I must admit that I enjoy watching them from time to time. They get to investigate some pretty impressive sites.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

Most Haunted (aka: Sominex)

Look for it in your local pharmacy right next to the Oxycotin

PPI Tim

You sure that most haunted isn't just a seven hour infomercial.
"If you watch now, I'll get a free case of food poisoning"
Order now!
Sounds interesting...Go on.

bellalaghoste

DRUGS OK AND DRINKING WOW.  SOUND GOOD. BUT I GO ALL NATURAL WITH THE DRUGS NOT GREEN CAN NOT HAVE.

PPI Glenn

Hey, Miller! Do you have any beer ready? I think we could knock off a few gallons in that time span! :-)
Glenn Pitcher
Founder, Pacific Paranormal Investigations
R.I.P. (1963-2009)

PPI Brian

Hi Glenn,

As a matter of fact I've got a variety of brews chillin' in the cooler, including six Oktoberfest brewed back in April or May. Got two gallons of Copper Ale carbonating as we speak, and two gallons of 9-11 ale ready to bottle. Gotta brew some more soon, but I've been so incredibly busy!  :P
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Glenn

Awww, what the hell, screw the meeting... let's go to Brian's!!!

Quote from: PPI Brian M on October 06, 2008, 11:26:40 PM
Hi Glenn,

As a matter of fact I've got a variety of brews chillin' in the cooler, including six Oktoberfest brewed back in April or May. Got two gallons of Copper Ale carbonating as we speak, and two gallons of 9-11 ale ready to bottle. Gotta brew some more soon, but I've been so incredibly busy!  :P
Glenn Pitcher
Founder, Pacific Paranormal Investigations
R.I.P. (1963-2009)