News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

a Bigfoot captured in Georgia - breaking news seriously

Started by johnny, August 13, 2008, 01:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26298733/

It's disturbing to me that people do this kind of thing.

"Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words," Whitton said at the time.

On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.  "Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

Let's see how he likes those words served up when he loses his job as an officer.  Idiot.

The voicemail update is ridiculous   :D
Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be understood.  ~Marie Curie

johnny

they just lost all their credibility and integrity.

I'm starting to think the online $$$ reward was probably a big motive as well as Big Foot tourism business.
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

PPI Brian

Quote from: Kristen on August 19, 2008, 07:38:34 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26298733/

It's disturbing to me that people do this kind of thing.

"Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words," Whitton said at the time.

On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.  "Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

Let's see how he likes those words served up when he loses his job as an officer.  Idiot.

The voicemail update is ridiculous   :D

Hi Kristen,

I agree; this whole circus sideshow is so sad. Do these people actually believe they can fool the public?   

Here's the latest article on the subject from them, appropriately entitled: Bigfoot Body Revealed to Be Halloween Costume

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406101,00.html
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

johnny

I'm tired of this story but can't help laughing at the serious trouble they got themselves into

Seriously stupid

1. Biscardi is suing for 120k he was part of the hoax, but is suing the two Georgia partners.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2553/bigfoot-duos-new-discovery-a-lawsuit-against-them/

2. Whitten has been fired from the Sheriff's department for fraudulent acts committed unduly of a police officer.
http://www.keyetv.com/content/entertainment/watercooler/story.aspx?content_id=a68a0448-9ef7-412d-ac54-d3c150d5c816

PPI Tim

I can swear I've seen this whole thing in a Family Guy episode.
if not
It will be.

Tim
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Karl

Thanks for the link to MSNBC.  Much appreciated.

I do wish, however, MSNBC understood how equally "uncredible" these so-called reporters look devoting this much precious time to the story and congratulating themselves in this smarmy way for allegedly not having fallen for the hoax.  It's this sort of insufferable self-aggrandizement that made me stop watching broadcast news altogether.  These people sound more like they're bitching about the story over lunch at the Soup Plantation.  WTF?  "A . . . "possum"?  I've never heard of a possum"  And then he doesn't get what she's making fun of and starts joking about "opossum" being the Irish version.  Clearly, the point is not to say anything but merely wax glibly and seem witty.

Typical k-hole of empty newsy-ness.  For cryin' out loud, get the friggin' deposit back on the the Sasquatch costume and call the story a "wrap".  Hey you MSNBC paparazzi wannabes, can we please talk about nuclear missiles in Poland now?

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

johnny

Quote from: PPI Karl on August 21, 2008, 07:45:32 PM
Thanks for the link to MSNBC.  Much appreciated.

I do wish, however, MSNBC understood how equally "uncredible" these so-called reporters look devoting this much precious time to the story and congratulating themselves in this smarmy way for allegedly not having fallen for the hoax.  It's this sort of insufferable self-aggrandizement that made me stop watching broadcast news altogether.  These people sound more like they're bitching about the story over lunch at the Soup Plantation.  WTF?  "A . . . "possum"?  I've never heard of a possum"  And then he doesn't get what she's making fun of and starts joking about "opossum" being the Irish version.  Clearly, the point is not to say anything but merely wax glibly and seem witty.

Typical k-hole of empty newsy-ness.  For cryin' out loud, get the friggin' deposit back on the the Sasquatch costume and call the story a "wrap".  Hey you MSNBC paparazzi wannabes, can we please talk about nuclear missiles in Poland now

I agree with you completely, they are scooping these stories too. Not questioning the credibility of the sources instead of covering The Cold War II.  Really crazy thing about the Georgia/Russia situation is if anyone has ever played the game Ghost Recon (the original) which came out in 2000.  The game is about Georgia and New Ossettia rebels and in the game Russia invades Georgia in August 2008 a weird coincidence?

http://technorati.com/posts/WXBijCcJKgNDD3ZYx4rcLyqdqXNiByUvgnSroIyem9w%3D

bellalaghoste

Brian Johnson

I heard that when the autopsy report came back, it was a plastic gorilla suit with animal innards stuffed inside it.

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian on August 24, 2008, 12:24:22 AM
. . . it was a plastic gorilla suit with animal innards stuffed inside it.

F*** me!  It's a Roberto's carne asada burrito.  They only served them after the bars closed.  Try to explain to your roommates the next morning why you've got faux fur stuck between your teeth!  (Luckily, they couldn't remember anything they did the night before either.)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

That's mean Karl,
You know they don't what carne asada is back there.
How about if you call it a Hagus Sandwich?

johnny

PPI Tim

AH,
There is nothing like everyone getting together and having
stuffed Big foot.

I don't know why they didn't stuff it with Jack Links Beef Jerky.
After all there are messing with Sasquatch.

johnny

New at Toxic Hell (err Taco Bell to some)  or Chipotles like the ad below...

the new Bigfoot Burrito! Only available in select areas of Georgia!

http://www.fortcollinsnow.com/article/20071106/NEWS/71106006

PPI Tracy

PPI Karl

PPI Brian

PPI Tracy

PPI Brian

PPI Tim

johnny

PPI Tim

If Sasquatch does that with warm water.
Can you imagine if they gave Sasquatch a large strong cup of coffee? :o

Brian Johnson

PPI Tim

Better be at a safe distance.
Or you going to look like a little monkey trying to stick the cork back in.

PPI Karl

It's a sasquirt.  (Mmmm.  Now that's Sonic good.)

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Karl on October 02, 2008, 03:18:17 PM
It's a sasquirt.  (Mmmm.  Now that's Sonic good.)

OHHHHH KARL!!!  EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!

bellalaghoste

msn reported yesterday fake body sold on e- bay for 250 thousand dollars. I think or may be less.

PPI Karl

Okay.  'Fess up.  Which one of you bid on the My Pretty Big Foot play set?