News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Favorite Ghost Show!

Started by PPI Marlene, February 12, 2014, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Marlene

My latest and favorite ghost show addiction is Ghost Mine!  I love that show!  Real, fake, I don't care.  It's filmed in Oregon where I'm from and love the scenery.  They do have some odd stuff happening though.   :)

PPI Theresa

Marleeeeeeeeeeeeene!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love that show too!  I love the way they tell the history of the mines they're investigating in & half the time I'm on the edge of my seat because I think the mine is going to cave in while they're investigating it
I liked U2 before U2 was cool

PPI Brian

Marlene! It's so good to see you on the forum! We all missed you!

I also like Ghost Mine. It's cool and sometimes it's really creepy. Not sure about some of the "evidence" they capture, but it's an interesting concept.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Debra

Hi Marlene!
:)
I haven't seen the show, but I will take a look at it.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Marlene

Hello Everyone!  I miss you guys!  I have a thing for caves/mines and love exploring them!  I sure hope the show keeps going!  I thought it was one of the better paranormal shows!

PPI Brian

Quote from: marleneburke on February 13, 2014, 04:45:32 PM
Hello Everyone!  I miss you guys!  I have a thing for caves/mines and love exploring them!  I sure hope the show keeps going!  I thought it was one of the better paranormal shows!

Me too. I really liked the Tommy Knockers AVPs they always capture. Always gives me the chills when they capture that.  :)

PPI Marlene

Hey Brian:  Do you know of any cool caves or old mines around here that could be investigated?   :)  That would be so much fun!

PPI Theresa

I liked U2 before U2 was cool

PPI Marlene

Hey Frosty!  Do they allow people in there?

PPI Brian

One of our former members who left PPI before I joined hooked up with SCP and ran tours of the Star of India and Eagle Mine for a while. He didn't make enough money to keep his tours running, so he closed up shop.

They apparently still do tours:  http://www.yelp.com/biz/eagle-and-high-peak-mine-tour-julian

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian on February 14, 2014, 08:55:56 PM
One of our former members who left PPI before I joined hooked up with SCP and ran tours of the Star of India and Eagle Mine for a while. He didn't make enough money to keep his tours running, so he closed up shop.

They apparently still do tours:  http://www.yelp.com/biz/eagle-and-high-peak-mine-tour-julian

Was that Tony Smith, by any chance?
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

Quote from: PPI Karl on February 16, 2014, 11:52:49 AM
Quote from: PPI Brian on February 14, 2014, 08:55:56 PM

Was that Tony Smith, by any chance?

Yes sir it was.

PPI Marlene

Thanks Brian for the heads up on that. 

PPI Brian

You're welcome, Marlene. I always wanted to do their tour but I just never could fit my schedule around their schedule.

PPI Marlene

Well if you find time, I'll go with ya!  Would be interesting and fun!

PPI Brian

You bet. Perhaps this summer when the weather gets a little warmer.  :)