News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

UFO over El Cajon 09/16/10?

Started by PPI Karl, September 16, 2010, 03:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljiljanac

Very cool, Brian.  :)

This was my helo....the Sikorsky CH-53 Echo.  I was the inflight and ground mechanic and troubleshooter, and Crew Chief.  I fixed it, troubleshot it, prepped it, shot 50 cals from it, handled cargo, passengers, and crew in it, put it to bed, and knew everything there was to know about it.  I know my helo.  With all due respect, a V-22 is no 53.

http://www.youtube.com/v/zt8WLZn1f8o?fs=1&hl=en_US

ljiljanac

One more for the road, if you don't mind.   ;)

http://www.youtube.com/v/xbh91w311R0?fs=1&hl=en_US

Gary

Yeah, UFO.... El Cajon.... Apache.... Lotus..... Watch!!!  <--- Totally worth it!   ;D

http://www.youtube.com/v/UKlgQhxxqZg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"%20type="application/x-shockwave-flash"%20allowscriptaccess="always"%20allowfullscreen="true"%20width="640"%20height="385
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Brian

Gotta love the CH-53E. It's one hell of a bird.

Love the Lotus vs the Apache - especially the end, when they got a missle lock.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Karl

I spoke with the second rep from MUFON last night--one of only two "certified" MUFON people in all of California.  If I understood him, he works in some capacity with Lindbergh Field and has records of what's flying when and where.  He said there was another report very similar to mine but somewhere due south of me, maybe in Otay Mesa.  I tried to discuss the v22 Osprey with him, but he seemed pretty dismissive of it as a possible ID for the UFO because of how they maneuver and because of their dull painted exterior that doesn't reflect or shine sunlight. 

He seemed like a very nice guy, but at times I wasn't sure we were participating in the same conversation.  (Ever experience that?)  I felt like he was just trying to have a conversation about military aircraft with me--about which I know almost nothing--and I couldn't get him to connect the conversation back to my sighting.  I don't know whether he intended it or not, but it felt as if he were evading any discussion that might explain the UFO; he'd only hear me if I said something that might have supported the notion I had seen a cloaked alien craft.  Not sure what to think about it.  Maybe MUFON is just used to people believing everything they see is an alien visitor.  Anyway, it was a little strange.  Again, nice guy, but I didn't get any sense that he had any doubt I had seen an alien craft.  It would kind of be like one of our clients contacting Jason or Tim, only to be discouraged by them from thinking of alternative explanations for their paranormal experience.  (Obviously, that just wouldn't happen.)

Anyway, I'm glad I did it just the same.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Karl on September 22, 2010, 12:40:08 PM
I spoke with the second rep from MUFON last night--one of only two "certified" MUFON people in all of California.  If I understood him, he works in some capacity with Lindbergh Field and has records of what's flying when and where.  He said there was another report very similar to mine but somewhere due south of me, maybe in Otay Mesa.  I tried to discuss the v22 Osprey with him, but he seemed pretty dismissive of it as a possible ID for the UFO because of how they maneuver and because of their dull painted exterior that doesn't reflect or shine sunlight. 

He seemed like a very nice guy, but at times I wasn't sure we were participating in the same conversation.  (Ever experience that?)  I felt like he was just trying to have a conversation about military aircraft with me--about which I know almost nothing--and I couldn't get him to connect the conversation back to my sighting.  I don't know whether he intended it or not, but it felt as if he were evading any discussion that might explain the UFO; he'd only hear me if I said something that might have supported the notion I had seen a cloaked alien craft.  Not sure what to think about it.  Maybe MUFON is just used to people believing everything they see is an alien visitor.  Anyway, it was a little strange.  Again, nice guy, but I didn't get any sense that he had any doubt I had seen an alien craft.  It would kind of be like one of our clients contacting Jason or Tim, only to be discouraged by them from thinking of alternative explanations for their paranormal experience.  (Obviously, that just wouldn't happen.)

Anyway, I'm glad I did it just the same.

Well, darn. That's a bit of a disappointment.
You did get a little bit of info on another sighting.
It's really frustrating to not really be listened to.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Karl

Quote from: Debra, PPI Consultant on September 22, 2010, 02:16:25 PM
Well, darn. That's a bit of a disappointment.  You did get a little bit of info on another sighting.  It's really frustrating to not really be listened to.

I don't regret reporting to MUFON at all.  I'm happy to support another official paranormal agency's fact-finding efforts and to go on record with my sighting.  And, it may have been my fault for not being forthcoming about being a paranormal investigator, myself, which may have opened him up to a little more skeptical thinking.  I did, however, get the satisfaction of finding out his conclusions:  that whatever I saw remains unidentified.

It's all good. ;)  Thank you for the links, again, and for encouraging me to report it!

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.