News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by DredelsPlace, January 24, 2010, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DredelsPlace

Hello,
   My name is Andrea.  I was born and raised here in San Diego only leaving for 4 years.  3 of those years were spent in South Carolina just outside Charleston (MANY experiences there) and then one year in Norfolk Virginia.  I did fill out an application for PPI but due to the rains I was unable to interview.  My area got majorly flooded.  Luckily only minor water damage to my home.  I have had a few encounters with the paranormal world.  I also work at the Reuben H Fleet Science Center which is also said to have a few resident ghosts.  Thanks everyone!
-Andrea

Damian

Hi Andrea!  Thanks for introducing yourself.  I look forward to talking with you more on the forums and hearing about your experiences.
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

ljiljanac

Nice to "meet" you, Andrea!   We would all love to hear about your experiences.  I'm glad to hear you got through the rains okay.    :)

PPI Jason

Hi Andrea,

I'm sorry to hear about the water damage but glad to hear everyone is alright.

I have family that lives in Greenville SC and I visit them regularly. But they used to live just outside Charleston. I love that town. It's absolutely beautiful and rich in history. For a history buff like me it was being a kid in a candy shop. I took a pirate walking tour there one time that was an absolute blast. I remember they have several ghost walking tours as well that I haven't had a chance yet to participate in. I really hope to go back there again soon.

I also absolutely enjoy the Reuben H. Fleet Center. I try to take my boys there every chance I get. I really don't think you can expose kids too much to science when they're young and that's the best place in San Diego to do it.

I also look forward to hearing about your experiences.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Brian

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the PPI forums. Sorry to hear about the flooding. Hopefully everything is drying out and we will get the opportunity to meet you soon.

Regards,

Brian
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

Hello Andrea,
I look forward from reading your posts on the forums.
Welcome to the boards
Tim
Sounds interesting...Go on.