News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Real Paranormal Activity in Movies

Started by PPI Karl, April 05, 2013, 01:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Karl

I found an interesting site about film recently that has a page devoted to allegedly real paranormal activity captured by accident during the making of five films/shows.  I think some of these are probably easily explained--The Wizard of Oz in particular, which, in the Blu-Ray restored version, clearly shows the anomaly to be a live crane walking and preening in the background, not a swinging noose with a munchkin in it (which, even to describe as I just did, sounds laughably dumb  :D). 

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/entertainment/145271/5_movies_that_have_actual?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=zergnet&utm_content=0

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

Child Of God

Here is a film that I believe relates aliens with fallen angels and/or demons and their works.