News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Fake Ghost Pictures

Started by PPI Brian, October 29, 2013, 01:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

Hi everybody,

I recently purchased a ghost camera app for my iPod Touch and thought I would post some of the fake pictures here for everyone to see. I will try to get a screen capture of the gallery of ghosts, but until then I will just post some samples for you all to enjoy.  :)

Here's the first installment:

Photo #1 contains a "ghost" that everybody in the paranormal field has seen by now.

Photo #2 features another "ghost" in the left hand corner that everyone has seen by now, but the one in the lower right corner is from a recent update of the app, and is less common:

Photo #3 features another child "ghost" that is less common than the little girl in photo #2

Photo #4 features a bloody "ghost" that I thought was appropriate for this picture of the runs at a local dog kennel
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan