News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Who's had wrap rage?

Started by Brian Johnson, August 31, 2009, 02:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Johnson

PPI Tracy

Oh, silly me.  I thought you meant "Rap Rage".  See, that's when you are at a stop light and the jerk next to you in his bondo'd Hundai with the tail fin and tinted windows has his stereo up to level "Spinal Tap" and blaring Snoop Dog, and you don't know what is bouncing more; his car back and forth from the reverb of his high quality Leo's Sterero installed subwoofer and speakers, or your brain as it hits the sides of your skull.

Now THAT my friends is "Rap Rage".

johnny

been there... sometimes that wrap just... grrrr!   :)  Batteries used to be so difficult to get out of the package but it seems much better designed these days.
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

PPI Karl

Quote from: TAPS Tracy on August 31, 2009, 01:44:15 PM
Oh, silly me.  I thought you meant "Rap Rage".  See, that's when you are at a stop light and the jerk next to you in his bondo'd Hundai with the tail fin and tinted windows has his stereo up to level "Spinal Tap" and blaring Snoop Dog, and you don't know what is bouncing more; his car back and forth from the reverb of his high quality Leo's Sterero installed subwoofer and speakers, or your brain as it hits the sides of your skull.

Now THAT my friends is "Rap Rage".

Thanks, Brian.  I'll have to try this. My "wrap rage" usually involves sliced fingers and Band-Aids. 

My "rap rage", on the other hand, usually involves students stopping their cars in the parking lot at the bottom of the staircase outside my office, and yelling above the subwoof to talk to friends instead of turning down the music.  WTF?!
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.