News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook by Troy Taylor

Started by ttjoon, January 23, 2008, 12:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttjoon

know this book/subject was brought up by Karl some time ago on the site.  I saw it but now cannot locate the post/strand.  (Hell, I'm lucky if I can locate my socks).  Anyway, has anyone read this book and if so what was your opinion of it and did you find it helpful?

PPI Brian

Hi Tracy,

I just picked up a copy of this book. I have heard good things about it from people who have read it. However, it's worth noting that most of these "How To" books on paranormal investigating leave me somewhat disappointed. There's usually a huge portion of these books that I instinctively take exception with based on my own personal experiences. Having said that, I always look forward to such books with an open mind. ;D

Regards,

Brian Miller
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ttjoon

What are some of your favorites and what do you recommend?