News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

PPI Presents: October 2015

Started by PPI Brian, July 31, 2015, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Marlene on October 08, 2015, 01:09:53 PM
haha Karl love it!  "Let it go, Let it go".........    I had a great time and thought everyone did awesome!  I always love listening to what everyone has to say.  After I got home, I realized that I had wanted to talk about more things and forgot to bring them up.  Oh well.   I'm bummed now that I have to miss the next two!  Great job team! Love you all!

Marlene,
You are great to work with!   :)
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Marlene

PPI Brian

PPI Food Drive Update:

I'm happy to report that the canned food and dry goods we gathered as part of our October presentations totaled over 85 pounds. My grandkids accompanied me to the Food Bank and we made the drop in time for their Thanksgiving distribution. Thank you all for helping make a San Diego family's holiday a little brighter this year!
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Debra

Again, I will say how wonderful it is that you were willing to do this. Thank you!
:)
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer