News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

PPI Presents! @ Pacific Beach Public Library 7/22/2011 1:00 p.m.

Started by PPI Karl, June 29, 2011, 01:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Karl

Please join us
Friday July 22, 2011, 1:00pm
@ Pacific Beach Public Library
4275 Cass St.
San Diego, CA  92109
for an informative and revealing presentation on the "real" reality of paranormal investigating.  Topics will include tech talk, critical thinking, investigative procedure, and the difference between physical and metaphysical matters. 

More details to follow soon!
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Brian on August 03, 2011, 03:58:44 AM
Any pictures we can post from this event?  :)

Do you want me to send them to you or post them directly onto facebook? I think there is 4.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Brian

Quote from: Debra, PPI Consultant on August 03, 2011, 01:10:24 PM
Quote from: PPI Brian on August 03, 2011, 03:58:44 AM
Any pictures we can post from this event?  :)

Do you want me to send them to you or post them directly onto facebook? I think there is 4.

If you could upload them to our Facebook page, that would be awesome.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Debra

"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Debra