News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Pulse

Started by PPI Brian, February 14, 2011, 02:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

A short documentary on the paranormal included in the special features on the dvd of pulse, including jason and grant from Ghost Hunters TAPS.

https://youtu.be/flvLCLUrkiM
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Jason

Really interesting post Brian. I don't know where to start.

First, I just have to say that, for reasons I can't fully explain, I just love John Zaffis. I've heard that he is a very open and all around nice guy. Also, while he has a different take on the paranormal than I do, he always strikes me as much more reasonable than the usual pseudo-science crowd.

That having been said, the jury is out on the rest of that group. Especially Bobbie's comment that "electromagnetic energy lets our brains see things they normally couldn't." Where did THAT theory come from??? I really want to see data that shows some correlation between EMF and paranormal activity. As it stands right now, there are just as many claims of activity in non-EMF environments as there are that occur in areas of high EMF. And I don't know if I buy into this whole ITC thing. Every image they showed was clearly matrixing. However, I would be very interested in seeing evidence that shows this, but I have yet to see a credible instance of ITC.

I feel like that old lady on those Wendy's commercials back in the 80s..."Where's the DATA??"
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

I think a lot of people get confused when it comes to EMF and paranormal activity.  Some think that high EMF generates the activity.  Some think that paranormal activity generates high EMF.  Actually, the theory is that spirits/ghosts/paranormal entities...."MANIPULATE" EMF, causing it to change in some way.  (okay...that was redundant, but does that make sense?  is that correct?)

PPI Brian

Bummer. The link to this video is no longer active, and I can't seem to find the video anywhere. I'll keep looking...  :(
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan