News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

And they went "Wii Wii" all the way home....

Started by PPI Tracy, December 26, 2008, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tracy

Okay, so the grandparents got my daughter (cough cough) a Wii for Christmas.  Truth be told, it was a present for the entire family.  We have had this only one day.  It has been in use for almost a solid 12 hours.  Last night, we did the bowling game....for three friggin hours!  OMG...I'm sore with muscles I forgot I had.  Who needs a gym membership when you've got a Wii.  Anyway, this thing is addictive.  I am going to need a 12 step program for my family.  We're doomed.

Has anyone else ever played with one and lived to tell about it?

Brigham

I have a Wii, and a great number of games. Brenna's logged a large number of hours on there, too.
Anybody wanna peanut?

PPI Tim

I was over at brothers house last playing a wii
Everyone has their own little character.
It is fun.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Jason

I have a wii. Guitar Hero is my specialty.

Jason
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

Brigham

Quote from: PPI Jason on December 27, 2008, 10:39:09 AM
I have a wii. Guitar Hero is my specialty.

Jason

I think we can be real good friends... ;)
Anybody wanna peanut?

Brenna

I've logged in 56 hours on Zelda for the Wii. It only gets worse after Wii Sports.

-B
PPI Reserve Investigator

Don

That spade is....well a spade

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Brenna on December 27, 2008, 09:26:08 PM
I've logged in 56 hours on Zelda for the Wii. It only gets worse after Wii Sports.

-B

I'm doomed.  I bowled a 225 the other day and that was all she wrote.  It's electronic crack.

Brian Johnson

They are starting to put these consoles in retirement homes and the seniors love it.

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Brian on December 29, 2008, 08:46:13 PM
They are starting to put these consoles in retirement homes and the seniors love it.

Thanks soooo much there, Brian.  That gives me hope for the future.  Now pass the Cream of Wheat, will ya? 

johnny

I almost threw out my shoulder playing tennis in the break room at work and it was fun as heck! LOL.
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

PPI Tracy