News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Most Haunted Team Finally Captures Video of a "Ghost"

Started by PPI Brian, June 21, 2018, 08:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

The makers of the paranormal reality TV show Most Haunted claim to have finally caught a ghost on camera. I can't embed the video, so in order to view it you will have to follow the link below. Would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments on this thread.

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/weird-film-and-tv-after-15-years-most-haunted-team-finally-catch-ghost-on-camera-20180422
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Marlene

Hmm that's interesting! If they didn't have the video camera going, I would question it more but it was rolling when he saw that!

PPI Karl

I agree. This is one kind of compelling, if it hasn't been tampered with. After the shenanigans that Ghost Hunters is guilty of, I'm leery, y'know? But otherwise, this one is pretty cool.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

I'm not sure if there's a way to capture the video for closer analysis.

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian on July 03, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
I'm not sure if there's a way to capture the video for closer analysis.

Here's a pretty good debunking and breakdown of this vid on YouTube, which includes a software tutorial demonstrating how they think the effect was done:

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

Excellent find, Karl. Love the way they demonstrate the effect using video editing software!