News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Recent Investigation - Evidence Review Request

Started by Mongorne, February 04, 2015, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mongorne

Hello Everyone!  I was hoping I could get a few more eyes, or more ears in this case, to double check my recent evidence. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByUuHQ2RSkcnNmlEalRYM2x3UlE&usp=sharing

That's the link to the Google Drive. There are two Folders in there. One is EXP_01 and the other is EXP_02. The document is the time stamps that I heard things, but I believe I left what I heard blank so that I can see what other people have heard and compare for confirmation. I am also about to upload the Hi Band Pass Filter copies in there as well that removes a lot of the background noise, but the ones in there are the originals.  I would love to have people write their own things, in a new copy of the word document on the drive, they heard down on the sheet and email them to me or message me about it.  Email is: Mongorne@gmail.com.  Thank you for your time!

PPI Brian

Hi Mongorne,

Thank you so much for sharing your media files with us. I look forward to reviewing and discussing them.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Brian

Wow, that's a lot of files to review. I listened to a few of the audio clips and will listen to some more later tonight and try to respond. Thought I recognized the locations and was pleasantly surprised to learn I was right -- Pioneer Park and Proctor Valley Road. May I ask what motivated you to investigate in Proctor Valley?

Mongorne

My wife and I have heard all of the crazy rumors about Proctor Valley Road and thats why we initially went. The first time we went we got some crazy static in the recording that sounded like screeching. Hurt my wifes ears listening to it, but it was not audible outside of the recorder. So we decided to go back to try to confirm what we recorded. The next time we went, one of the audio recording sounded like it said one of the names of our investigators, Dan. The last time we went out we heard what sounded like someone saying "Help Me" followed by an almost crashing sound very shortly after. So far Pioneer Park and Trowbridge Falls in Thunder Bay, ON, Canada have provided us with the most audio evidence.

I was also just informed tonight of a Woman in White sighting at one of my fathers propane stations. The spirit has been recorded on camera...recently someone called.the cops

PPI Brian

Thank you so much. I've spent some time investigating both Pioneer Park and Proctor Valley over the years, and both locations are very interesting.

Mongorne

I was also just informed tonight of a Woman in White sighting at one of my fathers propane stations. The spirit has been recorded on camera...recently someone called the cops about a woman in a white dress being beaten near a telephone on the site I am speaking of. The cops showed up with one of the workers to look and there was nothing there. When they reviewed the security camera footage, they were all blacked out at the time of the reported incident. Hopefully I will be investigating this site soon as I will have permission to be on the premises. It is a business, so permission is required. I will definitely let you know what happens. Hoping to get the CCTV footage and an interview with the officer and worker as well.

PPI Brian

That's very intriguing. The CCTV video would be very interesting to review. Can I ask you what model of audio recorder you used to capture your audio clips?

Mongorne

We use two different ones. One is a basic two channel model, cant remember the name, but it records up to 4Khz of frequency and the other is a DAS-RT EVP which records up to 24 Khz.