News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Where I can download XRumer 7.7.47 Elite?

Started by UkkasukkaVon, June 26, 2013, 05:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UkkasukkaVon

Anybody know Where I can download XRumer 7.7.47 Elite?
Only this version, or higher!

P.S. It is the best program for mass posting advertising on forums ;)
This program can bypass more than 300 types of antibot images (included ReCaptcha), it is unreal!

PPI Karl

Member Ukkasukkazet" has been deleted.  Sorry for the nuisance, everyone.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Karl on June 26, 2013, 04:13:32 PM
Member Ukkasukkazet" has been deleted.  Sorry for the nuisance, everyone.

Whatta DORK!
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Tim on June 26, 2013, 09:57:02 PM
????? ???

He asked us if we knew how to download what he considered to be the fastest spamming program.....
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Karl

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

I can't figure out how that joker got in here. I checked the membership list again but I didn't see any obvious spammers. Strange.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Karl

This one wasn't a bot.  He or she actually answered all of our questions, and, I believe, didn't start showing up on the Forum Spammer Ban lists until just this week.  This is one of those stealthy spammers that lie in wait and lull you into a false sense of security before they turn, like sleeper agent Cylons.  (That was a nerdy moment. :-[)  Y'all did your research properly.  It's just one of those things that happens, and we nipped it in the bud before any spam explosion.  I may want to change one or two of the questions, though, just in case they've been recorded.

Anyone have any suggestions for new questions?

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Karl on June 27, 2013, 12:40:07 PM
This one wasn't a bot.  He or she actually answered all of our questions, and, I believe, didn't start showing up on the Forum Spammer Ban lists until just this week.  This is one of those stealthy spammers that lie in wait and lull you into a false sense of security before they turn, like sleeper agent Cylons.  (That was a nerdy moment. :-[)  Y'all did your research properly.  It's just one of those things that happens, and we nipped it in the bud before any spam explosion.  I may want to change one or two of the questions, though, just in case they've been recorded.

"What is a Scooby snack?" 
"The answer is 42. What is the question?"
"Why is Heidi Klum allowed to have bad fashion taste?"

Umm...... I had better stop. None of these will work. I'll come back when I find my brain.

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Debra on June 27, 2013, 07:17:13 PM
Quote from: PPI Karl on June 27, 2013, 12:40:07 PM

"What is a Scooby snack?" 
"The answer is 42. What is the question?"
"Why is Heidi Klum allowed to have bad fashion taste?"

Umm...... I had better stop. None of these will work. I'll come back when I find my brain.

I'll add, "Why is a TV food contest called an 'elimination' challenge?" ;)