Author Topic: Friedrich Juergenson: The story of EVPs  (Read 141 times)

Offline PPI Debra

• Critical Mass
    • Pacific Paranormal Investigations on Facebook
Since PPI talks about Juergenson as the "founder" of EVP's, I did a search and found an English translation of his work online:

Voice Transmissions with the Deceased

http://www.worlditc.org/c_06_juerg_intro.htm
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

Offline PPI Brian

• Super Administrator
  • Critical Mass
  • The Truth is Out There
Thank you, Debra. This looks like fascinating reading. I look forward to learning more about Juergenson. ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

Offline PPI Debra

• Critical Mass
Thank you, Debra. This looks like fascinating reading. I look forward to learning more about Juergenson. ;D

No problem!

I also posted the link on our facebook page, because PPI "is cool like that".  ;D
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

Offline PPI Jason

• Critical Mass
Very cool. Thanks for posting this. I'm going to take a better look as soon as I get a chance.  :)
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

Offline PPI Karl

• Super Administrator
  • Critical Mass
I'm also looking forward to looking at this more closely.

Thanks, Debra, for posting this! (BTW, anyone happen to see White Noise 2:  The Light?  Holy hannah, what a bad film, but I won't hijack this thread with my comments about it.)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Offline PPI Brian

• Super Administrator
  • Critical Mass
  • The Truth is Out There
I'm also looking forward to looking at this more closely.

Thanks, Debra, for posting this! (BTW, anyone happen to see White Noise 2:  The Light?  Holy hannah, what a bad film, but I won't hijack this thread with my comments about it.)

I never saw White Noise 1. Yes, I know it's hard to believe. I've seen just about every horror flick there is, but somehow I managed to miss that one.

Here's a link from the Association for Transcommunication Research in Germany, which highlights the work of Jurgenson. There are links to interviews with him, but they're in German. There are portions of the website that were translated into English, and those are very interesting. You can check it out here: http://www.vtf.de/frjuerg_e.shtml
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan