News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

I have family in NASA

Started by Gary, November 24, 2010, 09:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Well, I was quite astounded today to find out my Cousin, Bryson, a Junior at Chapmnn College has just been hired by NASA to do research.  Below is a link to the article.  I'm so stoked for him.  What a frekin awesome opportunity!!!

http://www.thepantheronline.com/news/undergrad-student-researches-for-nasa-1.1788892
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Gary on November 24, 2010, 09:39:03 PM
Well, I was quite astounded today to find out my Cousin, Bryson, a Junior at Chapmnn College has just been hired by NASA to do research.  Below is a link to the article.  I'm so stoked for him.  What a frekin awesome opportunity!!!

http://www.thepantheronline.com/news/undergrad-student-researches-for-nasa-1.1788892

Very exciting!
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

ljiljanac

Nice!   :)   You know.....I wonder which one is your cousin.  I mean, the one on the right really doesn't look like you at all.   lol

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Lillie on November 25, 2010, 02:34:49 AM
Nice!   :)   You know.....I wonder which one is your cousin.  I mean, the one on the right really doesn't look like you at all.   lol

I had the same reaction, Lillie.  :D

Gary, I am jealous!  How cool is it to have family working in NASA! 
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Jason

Hey Gary,

That's way cool. Can he get us ride alongs on the space shuttle?  ;)
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

PPI Brian

Awesome! You must tell us what projects he is working on.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan