News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Ectohypersensitivity

Started by PPI Tim, October 23, 2010, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Hey Guys,
I saw the movie "Paranormal Activity II" last night. The movie was okay but I did leave me wondering about something when I was exiting the theater. How many people who just saw this movie are Ectohypersensitive? (Sudden personal belief you are or soon will be haunted by a ghost)
Sounds interesting...Go on.

Gary

That's a great question.  I'd bet at least 10-15% of them.  Give or take.
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Tim on October 23, 2010, 02:35:05 PM
Hey Guys,
I saw the movie "Paranormal Activity II" last night. The movie was okay but I did leave me wondering about something when I was exiting the theater. How many people who just saw this movie are Ectohypersensitive? (Sudden personal belief you are or soon will be haunted by a ghost)

Especially after seeing the movie.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

Damian

Exactly.  There's bound to be a spike in perceived "hauntings" after a mass-market movie about the subject.

I may be remembering incorrectly but I think Debra estimated awhile ago that about 5% of the population is INFJ (Meyers Briggs personality test), which is the group that most commonly reports personal experience with the paranormal.  Debra, please correct me if I'm off on my facts...  But I'd use that percentage and increase it by another 5-10% because of the movie and Halloween on the horizon.  So I'd guess, like Gary, that it'd be around 10-15%.

What do you say, Tim, rental or see it in the theaters?
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Tim

As paranormal investigator I would advise that if are going to watch this movie that you rent it so you can examine the movie like evidence collected on a investigation. I do think though it is a good dinner & date movie.
Sounds interesting...Go on.