News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

35 Seriously Creative Examples of Digital Artworks

Started by Gary, June 13, 2010, 10:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

I stumbled across this and thought you all would really enjoy looking at these.  I have to say, they are extremely creative!  Check it!   :o

http://www.webdesigncore.com/2010/06/05/35-seriously-creative-examples-of-digital-artworks/
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Tim

That is pretty crazy stuff Gary. It is cool but I'm going to put down the bong now. ;D
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Tracy

Damian

Sweet find, Gary!  I absolutely LOVE this stuff!  Back in the old days at work (when I wasn't busy and overloaded) I would spend hours per week hunting the Internet for cool and different works of digital art.

Worth1000.com is also a really cool site for digital artwork.
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

Gary

Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

ljiljanac

Shellshock

XoXo

PPI Tracy