News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Looking for a Group in San Diego area

Started by Tanym, October 07, 2007, 11:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanym

Hi, I am currently in the Navy and looking for a group to work with when I am not confined to the ship ;D But Seriously, on weekends I do not have duty I would like to learn to investigate the paranormal.  Thanks for your time.

Wil

Denele

Tanym

dwalters

I'm so sorry that our group is currently full....otherwise I'd like to meet everyone who emails me about joining up. There are so many groups in the san diego area, and I'm sure they can use some help. Other than that, we can use help with evidence review...this does not include field work though.

Tanym

Quote from: PPI Dave on October 08, 2007, 01:13:28 PM
I'm so sorry that our group is currently full....otherwise I'd like to meet everyone who emails me about joining up. There are so many groups in the san diego area, and I'm sure they can use some help. Other than that, we can use help with evidence review...this does not include field work though.

PPI Dave,
    As Evidence Analysis is an important part of the investigation, I am certainly willing to help out with that.  Though eventually I want to get into the guts of investigation as well.  Any help you need I am willing to do.

Wil

medrodriguez

I just sent Dave an email, now I feel like I'm just one of the 400 people that have emailed him about becoming a member of PPI,haha. Well, I'm looking for a team as well, I've always been interested in the paranormal, I just turned 18. I know I'm young but I know what paranormal investigators do, I know what I'm getting myself into. If you guys find some paranormal investigative group in the San Diego area, can you let me know so I can try to become a member as well? I'd greatly appreciate it. Here are my contacts:

E-Mail:theshoebox@gmail.com
AIM:theshoebox08
MSN:theshoeusa@gmail.com

Thanks again

Kristen

I'm currently looking for a group also.  Maybe we can get together and form our own?
Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be understood.  ~Marie Curie

Elizabeth Aka. (LadyOutlaw)

I am also in looking into joining a group, I live in National city, which is in San Diego county....if everything is full, what do i gotta do to make my own group.....

Elizabeth Aka. LadyOutlaw
yahoo: ladyoutlaw619
msn: msladyoutlaw619@hotmail.com
LadyOutlaw