News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Bette Dominguez Team Interviews

Started by BetteD17, April 08, 2013, 10:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetteD17

Hello everyone my name is Bette Dominguez. I have been at the past meeting which was entertaining. I spoke with Carl Sherlock about interviewing him for my school project. Which he says is fine but I lost his card. Please notify him and tell him to send me his email address or contact me at dominguezbettycam@yahoo.com
As soon as possible. I would so appreciate that.
thank you, BetteD

PPI Karl

Hello, Bette:

Thank you for signing up for our forums.  I work with an amazing team of dedicated people, so I hope we can find a way to get everyone in on your interview for school.  Trust me, you won't regret their input.   

I'll be in touch before long.  Take care.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Karl

Hi, Bette:

I'm reserving this thread (and changing the name of it) so that you can continue communicating with the team about setting up subsequent interviews with those who couldn't make it this weekend.  Everyone here is very friendly and dedicated, and I know your project can only profit from interviewing them.

Cheers!
Karl
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.