News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

How long Has PPI been around?!

Started by Hyper, June 14, 2006, 06:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyper

Just wondering how long PPI has been around? I check in often to see if there are new post and don't see any?!?! I am not trying to be rude at all if it came over that way. I was just wondering!!!

Brian Johnson

The website is fairly new but, we as a group have been around for almost a year now. It'll be a year in October.

dwalters

Quote from: Hyper on June 14, 2006, 06:23:39 PM
Just wondering how long PPI has been around? I check in often to see if there are new post and don't see any?!?! I am not trying to be rude at all if it came over that way. I was just wondering!!!

yeah, this site is REALLY new, but we're slowly getting some members. We just need to hang in there and let them filter in. Hopefully it'll grow pretty quickly. If it doesn't, oh well...but I'm sure it will...it's just a matter of time.

Hyper

Great! How did you guys come to know each other before you started the site? Your site will be up and booming soon!!!!

dwalters

Some of us met through another group we were involved with. I'd rather not say the name, but we had a bit of a falling out with them. There were some people that weren't doing thier jobs, and when we brought it up to the "main" guy, he just flipped out, took everything we were saying the wrong way...so we formed our own group. We were planning our own group way before we had the "quarrel", but it just sped the process up...and we're VERY happy about it. We found out that we're much better off this way. It's really made everything much easier. We have bi-weekly meetings, and we all perform individual tasks that help the goup out as a whole. Our next step is a Podcast, where we'll be talking about the paranormal, investigations, evidence, techniques and so on. We'll see how it goes, but I'm very excited about it. Thanks for sticking around Hyper, and using our forums. I love reading all the posts that people send, it's awesome.

bellalaghoste

Cool hopefully many years to come love that you guys a locals southern cali. peps
Hope to catch you guys at a convention or something soon.
Thanks for the cool forum.

Dolores G.