News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Things that make you go hummm...

Started by PPI Tim, February 14, 2014, 02:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Hey Guys.
Today I possibly saw something in the library I thought...Was someone but it was not.
It is the first time I have seen this ever in the library and there is a very good chance that it was a trick of the eye.
It was a blur of someone going into the mystery section of the library and then I realized there was no there.
The realization has me saying humm.....
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Theresa

Dude!  Yesterday in my house I totally felt a cold spot. Like FREEZING cold. Stopped me dead in my tracks. I've never had anything in my house before so I'm hoping it was a fluke or me over reacting. (No fans or a/c was on)
I liked U2 before U2 was cool

PPI Tim

This blur that I saw acted ...just like person who going into the ....believe it or not.....mystery section of the library.
When I realized would I just saw, I quickly jumped into paranormal investigator mode. I was looking and marking off all the things it couldn't be (like a shadow passing through a window or someone pulling a trick on me etc.)  Could have been a trick of the eye but for now I'll try to be more aware if this happens to anyone else.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Hi Tim and Theresa, that's awesome. My daughter saw what she described as a full body apparition at her friend Nicole's house Tuesday night. The current space weather is conducive to paranormal activity. According to this join forecast we are experiencing "unsettled to major storm" conditions.  :)

Prepared jointly by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA,
Space Weather Prediction Center and the U.S. Air Force.
Updated 2014 Feb 14 2200 UTC

Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Geophysical Activity Report and Forecast
SDF Number 45 Issued at 2200Z on 14 Feb 2014

IA.  Analysis of Solar Active Regions and Activity from 13/2100Z to
14/2100Z: Solar activity has been at moderate levels for the past 24
hours. The largest solar event of the period was a M2 event observed at
14/0257Z from Region 1974 (S12W37). There are currently 7 numbered
sunspot regions on the disk.

IB.  Solar Activity Forecast: Solar activity is expected to be moderate
with a slight chance for an X-class flare on days one, two, and three
(15 Feb, 16 Feb, 17 Feb).

IIA.  Geophysical Activity Summary 13/2100Z to 14/2100Z: The geomagnetic
field has been at quiet levels for the past 24 hours. Solar wind speed,
as measured by the ACE spacecraft, reached a peak speed of 471 km/s at
14/0700Z. Total IMF reached 7 nT at 14/1903Z. The maximum southward
component of Bz reached -1 nT at 14/1321Z. Electrons greater than 2 MeV
at geosynchronous orbit reached a peak level of 1213 pfu.

IIB.  Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected
to be at unsettled to major storm levels on day one (15 Feb), unsettled
to active levels on day two (16 Feb) and quiet to unsettled levels on
day three (17 Feb).

III.  Event probabilities 15 Feb-17 Feb
Class M    75/75/75
Class X    15/15/15
Proton     01/01/01
PCAF       green

IV.  Penticton 10.7 cm Flux
Observed           14 Feb 167
Predicted   15 Feb-17 Feb 165/160/160
90 Day Mean        14 Feb 155

V.  Geomagnetic A Indices
Observed Afr/Ap 13 Feb  002/002
Estimated Afr/Ap 14 Feb  006/009
Predicted Afr/Ap 15 Feb-17 Feb  028/040-015/018-010/012

VI.  Geomagnetic Activity Probabilities 15 Feb-17 Feb
A.  Middle Latitudes
Active                35/40/15
Minor Storm           40/20/05
Major-severe storm    20/05/01
B.  High Latitudes
Active                05/10/15
Minor Storm           20/30/25

Major-severe storm    75/55/25
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

Wow. That is pretty amazing stuff. Interesting how all of you had experiences around the same time frame.

PPI Karl

This is pretty exciting.  I've been seeing activity pick up on the third floor of our house, too, but nothing like what the two of you are describing.

Brian, in her research on optical phenomena, have you run across anything that discusses the flashes of light that astronauts experiences while in space, occurring down here on Earth?  I'm curious about whether very increased solar activity makes phosphenes happen as a terrestrial phenomenon, and whether that could be mistaken for orbs and stuff, in the same way that ocular migraines are.  (Which, by the way, have increased a lot in the last couple of weeks, during the increasing solar activity.) 
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Debra

I can't believe this cluster of activity.
Monday night, we came home after running errands. I went into the bedroom, and sitting on my dresser was something I have never seen before. A pink key ring that says "Support the Cure". The price tag is still on it. I don't own one, and it wasn't there before. (The area it was in my folded laundry staging area,so I keep it clear.)

I have also had a cluster of "knowing who is calling".
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Brian

Quote from: PPI Karl on February 16, 2014, 11:33:36 AM
This is pretty exciting.  I've been seeing activity pick up on the third floor of our house, too, but nothing like what the two of you are describing.

Brian, in her research on optical phenomena, have you run across anything that discusses the flashes of light that astronauts experiences while in space, occurring down here on Earth?  I'm curious about whether very increased solar activity makes phosphenes happen as a terrestrial phenomenon, and whether that could be mistaken for orbs and stuff, in the same way that ocular migraines are.  (Which, by the way, have increased a lot in the last couple of weeks, during the increasing solar activity.)  

Hi Karl,

There have been some experiments that have demonstrated exactly what you described. Here's a recent white paper on the subject. I also attached a pdf copy of the paper in case you have a problem reading it from the web: http://www.academia.edu/1009539/Magnetic_Fields_Anomalous_Experiences_A_Sceptical_Critique_of_the_Current_Evidence

I had to sign up for academia.edu in order to download it. It appears to be a very interesting place to conduct research and share our white papers if we're so inclined.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan