News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Through the Wormhole, Season 3

Started by PPI Karl, June 04, 2012, 04:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Karl

The new season of Through the Wormhole with that juggernaut of science narrators, Morgan Freeman, begins June 6.

This show always inspires me to think about the mysteries of the universe in alternative, but scientific, ways.  I always come away with some new idea bout the paranormal, no matter what the topic is on the show.

Will you be watching? :)

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Jason

I love this show. I find every opportunity I can to sit down and watch it with my kids. It's very well done.

I love the way it can take what can otherwise be petty dry science-related topics and dress them up just enough to make them interesting for the lay audience while still retaining a huge amount of the science involved.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

Love both this show and Mr. Freeman.  I'll be watching.....or at least, recording and watching when I can.