News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

My favorite piece of Big Foot evidence

Started by adminsandiegohaunted, December 29, 2011, 10:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adminsandiegohaunted

Made during a Easton Bow Hunting trip. Personally I think it is a guy in a black parka but I like the video none the less.
https://youtu.be/zBQe81yrr5A

PPI Brian

It could be a bear. Here's a video that shows how strange bears look when they walk on their hind legs.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/6yZ4fktcuNk
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

adminsandiegohaunted

Quote from: PPI Brian on December 30, 2011, 02:20:53 AM
It could be a bear. Here's a video that shows how strange bears look when they walk on their hind legs.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/6yZ4fktcuNk

Thanks for modifying the flash for me :), Yes I could see a bear, but these guys are hunting guru's and if they can't recognize a bear from their own video ??

PPI Brian

Because you can't really see anything in their video leaves a lot to the imagination. Instead of implying "it must be Bigfoot because I can't explain it" they should apply the principal of Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation is the most likely explanation.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Karl

"I didn't know if it was a bear watching me or what was goin' on."  Are these are our only choices?! ;)

One very suspicious detail of this evidence is that we're focusing on the nine frames, 56 seconds into the footage, that the "creature" walks out of frame.  I don't understand.  What's on the other 56 seconds?  What's on the frames where the subject is dead center?  It seems like the footage has been edited intentionally to keep us in the dark about what's really walking out of frame, which, to me, seems a very contrived way to "frame" a mystery.

Furthermore, I know it's a prejudice of mine, but when anyone starts off a story with "I kept constantly getting a creepy feeling," my B.S. meter spikes for a just moment.  Why ruin the alleged strength of your evidence by presenting it so subjectively in context of a folktale cliche--unless that's what it is to start with?  It's the thing that TV paranormalists do that makes me change the channel:  in the absence of any compelling experiences, they narrate about the spooky feeling they're getting while in post-production an editor crescendos the frenetic Japanese drums just before commercial break.

So far, I'm with the both of yous, and I would add that this footage is not just mistaken identity, but is an intentional fraud. That's my take. :)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

adminsandiegohaunted

The Squatchdetective organization contacted Fred Eichler?s show to investigate the stealth camera video clip and received the following short reply from its producer.

?I have to say that there have been a lot of ?antics? and practical joke(s) around hunting camps in the past. Before you get too excited let us check into it a little more and then we?ll get back to you.

Best regards,

Gary Cornum

Marketing Manager, Easton Technical Products
Producer, Easton Bowhunting TV

xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Salt Lake City, UT 84xxx
801.526.xxxx?