News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

A Short Film

Started by PPI Brian, May 26, 2011, 02:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

I wanted to share this video I made earlier this year about the Cesar Chavez Rally and March in downtown San Diego. The local media down played the demonstration, which was attended by thousands of people from all walks of life. I was profoundly moved by the Funeral Procession for the Middle Class, which was led by a Rabbi and an Imam. It was so refreshing to see religious leaders making a statement about the dignity of work and the importance of fairness in our society. The march began with a rally at San Diego City College, and followed a 5 mile course through downtown San Diego, through the financial district, the embarcadero, Seaport Village, the Gaslamp Quarter and back to City College.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6pRNR4wFgBc
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

Amazing, Brian.  Thank you for posting this.  Wow.  Just...wow.