News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Parents Suspect Wi-Fi Making Kids Sick

Started by PPI Brian, August 17, 2010, 05:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

A group of Ontario parents believe that the wireless internet at their children's elementary schools are making the kids sick and are demanding that the wifi be turned off. The childrens' symptoms supposedly range from headaches to dizziness and nausea and even racing heart rates. Said one person on the Safe School Committee: "These kids are getting sick at school but not at home."

Is there something to these parent's claims, or could this be a case of mass hyseteria?

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/08/15/ontario-wifi.html
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

It could be high EMF, could be mold, cleaning agents, materials used in the carpet, furniture, or even perfumes.  Do they have a pet in the classroom?  Could be a multitude of things. 

PPI Debra

Quote from: PPI Tracy on August 22, 2010, 07:22:17 PM
It could be high EMF, could be mold, cleaning agents, materials used in the carpet, furniture, or even perfumes.  Do they have a pet in the classroom?  Could be a multitude of things. 

I 'm not sure what is happen to these folks. Tracy is right, It could be any of the above.
I do know I can hear wireless signals.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer