News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Exorcism: Irish family flee house after son flung from bed

Started by PPI Brian, March 22, 2010, 01:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

According to the Belfast Telegraph, an Irish couple moved out of their home in Hollyhill, County Cork, after a series of events they say demonstrated to them that an evil spirit in the home didn't want them there.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/exorcism-irish-family-flee-house-after-son-flung-from-bed-14730250.html
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Karl

It's hard to believe this article showed up in a large city newspaper alongside extensive Business reports and a Life & Style insert.  That's Ireland for you.  (Having lived there and being Irish, I feel I have the right to say that.   ;))
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tracy

Oh nooooooo!  Not the "Glowing Orbs"!  Ahhhh!

wonder how much the Shaman charges.

Spirit:  "Oh Shaman"?

Shaman: "Yeah man"?

PPI Tim

It sounds like the mother got sick of the son,
"GET UP YOU LITTLE LAZY BASTARD AND GO TO SHOOL BEFORE I THROTTLE THE LIFE OUT OF YA!" ;D
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Debra

"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Karl

Quote from: Debra, PPI Consultant on March 23, 2010, 11:27:46 PMNo one thought to set up cameras?

Bang on, Debra.  Who wants hard evidence when the truth is not interesting.  It's more fun to get caught up in the drama and see your story in the papers the next day--a story the family is probably already selling to a host of ITV paranormal reality shows in the same ilk as A Haunting.  (If they're poor, more power to 'em, say I. ;D)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tracy