News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Ghost conference

Started by TAPS Jen, June 14, 2007, 12:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAPS Jen

Have any of you ever heard of this?

www.ghostworldconference.com
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

PPI Karl

Looks interesting.  I see the great John Zaffis is speaking.  One workshop especially caught my eye:  "Raising Money for Your Group and Paranormal Public Relations."  (More than a little ironic, however, that it costs an additional $25.00.  :))

Are you thinking of going, Jen? 
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

TAPS Jen

I'm interested in going, but getting the time off of work for it might be a problem.  My moms just moved to Pa, so in addition to the conference I'd get to spend some time with them which is an extra motivator. How about you?

PPI Karl

Well, I would consider it, but I'm probably going to be in Milwaukee around that time, helping to settle my father's estate.  (He passed away several weeks ago.)  These conferences take a lot out of me just on the travel aspects alone, if you know what I mean.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

TAPS Jen

I'm so sorry to hear of your father's passing, Karl. 

I have not yet been to a paranormal conference, but other conferences I've attended have been fairly exhausting. Between jet lag and 8am workshops, they take a lot of you. (Although I do enjoy getting free stuff from the vendors area...)

PPI Brian

Free stuff? All the conferences that I attend, I have to pay!
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

TAPS Jen

You pay for the conference but the vendor areas usually have free stuff. Not always great stuff, but frankly I'm really not that picky!