News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Now This is Cool!

Started by CACPIR_Dave, July 30, 2008, 03:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CACPIR_Dave

Check this thing out!
I'm going to be making a trip to Fry's sometime this week!
http://shop1.frys.com/product/4914371?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

P.S. Tracy and Michael, even though this thing can be used with smartphones, it doesn't mean you guys can start comparing cell phones in this thread too!  LOL   ;D

Brian Johnson

That is too freaking cool. I want it, I want it, I want it.

MichaelF (FPIE)

I know about a year ago, some Japanese company was working on a computer that was the size of a pen, it had a keyboard like that and the monitor was this projection thing that looked like a pen as well.  Very cool.
200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

ttjoon

Quote from: MichaelF (FPIE) on July 30, 2008, 09:23:54 AM
I know about a year ago, some Japanese company was working on a computer that was the size of a pen, it had a keyboard like that and the monitor was this projection thing that looked like a pen as well.  Very cool.

I heard about that, Mike.  It's amazing how far technology has come in the last 20 years.  I find myself wondering what it will be like when my 8 year old is my age......and that would be....ahem....um...YOUNG of course...yeah.