News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Re:Max J Baehr 1902-1914 Cuba

Started by I kenley, February 26, 2016, 09:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I kenley

Hello ,
I'm a investigator/researcher from Hastings, Nebraska
I've been working on the Max J Baehr case for 3 years ...At the end of his life ..He lived at 4216 East 2 nd st Long Beach ..
The house was built in the 1920'S ..Curious,  Has anyone had reports of Paranormal activity at or close to this location?
  Thanks Ileata

PPI Karl

Hi, Ileata.  We've answered some investigation requests in Long Beach over the years, the nearest of which was in the 90814 zip code, but nothing specifically in the 90803 zip code for the Max Baehr address.

Have you found some evidence in your research suggesting Baehr experienced paranormal activity, or that his death might related to claims of paranormal activity?
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

I kenley

Yes,..Multiple locations That Max and his family has lived has activity...Max was the U.S Counsel to Cienfuegos, Cuba from 1902 to 1914..in 1912 there was a Black Cuban massacre by the U.S backed White cuban army..Max was directly involved. ..Thousands of Vodun and Santeria practioners lost their lives ...I'm thinking he and his family are cursed ...His son who also was named Max lived at the 4216 East 2nd Street for 20 years+ after his father's death...thanks for looking anyway=)