News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

PPI Presents - October 2016

Started by PPI Brian, September 24, 2016, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

PPI is happy to announce we are confirmed for two presentations in cooperation with the San Diego Public Library in the month of October 2016.

Please join us at either or both of the locations - the events are free of charge!

San Diego Central Library on Wednesday October 19th at 6:00 p.m
820 E St, San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 236-5800

Rancho Penasquitos Library on Wednesday October 26th at 6:00 pm
13330 Salmon River Rd, San Diego, CA 92129
(858) 538-8159
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Marlene

Hi Team:  Do you have enough people for tomorrow's presentation?  I'm supposed to be at my new place for the worker but if you don't, I can reschedule him.  Just let me know.  This came up unexpectedly and don't want the team to be short-handed.  Thanks!

PPI Brian

Hi Marlene,

We haven't heard back from Dave and Cheryl, but I think we have it covered. Sorry to hear that you had a last minute change but we totally understand. If you can make it we'd love to have you there!

PPI Marlene

Thanks Brian. I appreciate it and I apologize for this last minute change. I will be at next Wednesday's for sure!!!!  I can't wait to get all moved in next month so no more  hassles like this! 

PPI Karl

Dave will be there tomorrow to deliver his presentation on paranormal literature.  I've included him in the program as well.  P^/

Sorry we'll be missing you, Marlene.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Marlene

Thanks Karl!  I'll miss you guys as well!  I''ll be glad when all this house  stuff is done and I can move in!  It'll be another hectic month with the house though but still exciting!  I'll see you guys next Wednesday in Rancho!  Good luck tonight!  I know you'll kill it!

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Yepper! Got butterflies in my stomach but I'm looking forward to it.  8)

PPI Karl

Hi Tim. Hope you're on the way.😳
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Marlene

PPI Karl

Busted by the debate, unfortunately.  C'est la vie.  On to the next.... :)

PPI Marlene

The stupid debate took precedent over a PPI presentation!?  Geez!!!!   :o

PPI Karl

Another event going on at the same time on the 7th (9th?) floor of the library had the same problem.  We're kicking around an idea, though, about presenting again at the downtown library (if available) after Christmas or New Year, maybe with a holiday theme ("Ghosts that Christmas Passed?" "Santeria's Comin' To Town" "It Came Upon a Midnight Fear" "Auld Angst Sign"?  I dunno.  We'll all brainstorm something if it goes forward. ;)

PPI Tim

;D
Songs like,
Jingle Miller, Jingle Miller.
Brian's down the hall.
Oh what fun it is to say
We got something after all...
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

But we made the best of the situation by filming the presentation on that awesome stage.  ;D

Last night's presentation was much better. Thanks Team PPI for all of your support, input and participation!

PPI Marlene

It was so good to see everyone!  I've missed you all!!!! 

PPI Karl

Great night.  So happy at the turn-out, and so great to see everyone.  (Theresa, you were missed, but we did talk about you a lot.  >:])  Anyone hear any feedback from the folks at Rancho Penasquitos Library?