News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

PPI Presents at the Otay Mesa Public Library December 19th, 2012

Started by PPI Tim, November 08, 2012, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Hey Guys,
Our name has spread through out the San Diego Public Library System. We have been asked to give another Presentation on the Paranormal. On December 19th at 6:00pm, PPI will present our Science & Beyond at the Otay Mesa Public Library. If you missed us in October you now have another chance to us in December.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

adminsandiegohaunted

Matt promises to keep comments of owls out of earshot of the mic.

PPI Brian

Quote from: adminsandiegohaunted on November 12, 2012, 02:05:23 AM
Matt promises to keep comments of owls out of earshot of the mic.

LOL!  ;D 

We're looking forward to this presentation. Changing some things around and hopefully we will have Jason with us too.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Karl

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

PPI Brian

Postcards and flyers have been distributed for PPI's upcoming presentation at the Otay Mesa Library. Please join us for a couple hours of paranormal decompression from your holiday shopping frenzy.  :)

Download a copy of the flyer by clicking here.

PPI Theresa

I'm going to try my hardest to make it!  I've been telling people about it & I'm definitely going to print off some flyers :)
I liked U2 before U2 was cool

PPI Brian

Thank you so much, Theresa. It would be great to see you there. Perhaps we can all grab a cup of coffee afterwards?

PPI Brian

Only 6 days until the presentation at the Otay Mesa Library. Looking forward to it.   :)

Hey Tim, when do you want to drop in and check out their AV set up?

PPI Theresa

That should work.  As long as its not raining because I'll admit I'm a wimp when it comes to driving in the rain =P

PPI Brian

Quote from: theresa_rcp on December 14, 2012, 09:48:48 PM
That should work.  As long as its not raining because I'll admit I'm a wimp when it comes to driving in the rain =P

Cool. The weather forecast for Wednesday is mostly sunny. I hope we can all get together afterward and chat.  :)

PPI Karl

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Theresa

PPI Brian

Hurray! Today's the day! Looking forward to the presentation tonight.  ;D

I will update our Facebook page and post a comment on the SDGAP meetup page too.  :)