News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

PPI Presents at the San Carlos Public Library October 24, 2012

Started by PPI Brian, October 10, 2012, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

Join us at the San Carlos Public Library for a discussion on all things paranormal. Come see and hear some evidence from our latest investigations. Admission is FREE.  ;D

For directions or additional information please check out our blog:
http://pacificparanormal.blogspot.com/

If you prefer, you can RSVP via Facebook

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Karl

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

I was going to make a completely different one this time...  :(

PPI Brian

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm looking foward to it. We have over 22 confirmed attendees according to the SDGAP website. Thank you, Dave and Cheryl, for posting the presentation there.  :)

I will stop by the library later today and help set up and check out the AV equipment.

PPI Brian

Quote from: adminsandiegohaunted on October 23, 2012, 08:55:20 PM
Can't wait!

Cool, we look forward to chatting with you, Dan.

Well, I'm happy to report the AV setup worked on my Vista computer. We could use a longer audio cable though -- 1/8 stereo into R/L RCA. I will stop at Radio Shack on my way home. Also, they don't have a presentation "clicker", so I will have to be reminded to bring it.  |8x  They must have replaced the wireless router because I had no problem connecting to their wireless signal.  :)

There was another group using the room tonight, so we couldn't set up. A couple of them expressed interest in attending. I will do my best to get to the library early so we can set up and resolve any problems that might happen to turn up. Looking forward to tomorrow.  ;D

PPI Karl

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

PPI Tim

adminsandiegohaunted

Thank you guys (from me and Matthew) for such a great presentation! It was informative and fun.

PPI Tim

Thanks for coming. We had 32 people in attendance. The room holds only 35 people.

PPI Brian

Hi Dan,

It was so good to finally meet you and Matt. I'm so glad you enjoyed the presentation. We enjoyed sharing some of our evidence with everyone at the presentation tonight, and we all had a blast.  ;D

PPI Tim

My boss sent out a very good review of our presentation to other branch Librarians. We might get several requests for a presentation.

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Tim on October 25, 2012, 09:40:56 PM
My boss sent out a very good review of our presentation to other branch Librarians. We might get several requests for a presentation.

NICE, TIMMEH!!!!!