News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Latest Bigfoot Video Captured on iPhone

Started by PPI Brian, October 05, 2012, 02:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

Camper films Sasquatch with iPhone" Uploaded 9/13/12. What do you think he captured?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Tracy

PPI Karl

Ah, Mittens Romney.  That must mean this is all a lie--one that looks good on camera and plays positively to the polls. ;D

Well, the footage just isn't clear enough to get this excited about.  Being in a related paranormal interest, I get it when a scrap of interesting video evidence surfaces and you're rooting for it to be persuasive and important.  But . . . it's a camera phone.  Something's there outside the tent window, but it's not clear enough to dismiss the possibility of a bear or another animal, despite the comparisons to apes. 

Does anyone know if the press conference that was planned for the release of the color film footage ever actually happened?
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

DUDE THAT'S ANOTHER CAMPER JUST TRYING TO TAKE A PEE!
GIVE THE MAN SOME PRIVICY!
YOU EVER TRY PEE WHEN SOMEONE IS FILMING YOU?
PREVERT!  ;D

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Tim on October 05, 2012, 10:00:13 PM
DUDE THAT'S ANOTHER CAMPER JUST TRYING TO TAKE A PEE!
GIVE THE MAN SOME PRIVICY!
YOU EVER TRY PEE WHEN SOMEONE IS FILMING YOU?
PREVERT!  ;D

Hey, which one's the pervert?  The guy in the tent, or the guy in a ski mask outside peeing in front of a stranger's tent?   :D

The more I think about this video, the more it seems "tracked" to go viral on YouTube, you know? 
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

I think the guy in the tent is the perv. No one wants to filmed going to the bathroom when they are out camping.
You are right Karl.
"THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF NEVER FINDING BIGFOOT".....
Evidence that Bigfoot has strong kidneys.

PPI Brian

LOL! I thought it looked like a bear. That would explain why the camper was so frightened. The poor resolution of the iPhone video lends itself to matrixing. I don't see the bigfoot's "face" and "facial expressions", I see dappled sunlight on a bear's head.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan