News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

The Mystery of the Hatbox Ghost

Started by PPI Brian, August 24, 2011, 02:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

This video from the Disney History Institute documents the mystery of the Hatbox Ghost.

http://www.youtube.com/v/VnERBLhd5ac
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

I know where the Hatbox Ghost is. It is actually senior citizen that comes into my library. Always asking me, "Can I donate books?"
;D
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Jason

Great post. That was very interesting. I love that ride and find myself constantly fascinated by the unique history and behind-the-scenes information it offers us, even after 40 years!
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Brian

I remember waiting impatiently for the Haunted Mansion to open. Still my favorite ride all these years later.  :)

PPI Tracy

I miss it so much.  How fun would it be to all go during the Halloween season?  >:]

(that is if we win the lotto)

Kristen

Quote from: PPI Brian on August 24, 2011, 09:12:11 PM
I remember waiting impatiently for the Haunted Mansion to open. Still my favorite ride all these years later.  :)

Mine too.
Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be understood.  ~Marie Curie

PPI Tim

Everytime I would do the Haunted Mansion, I would see something I never noticed before.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Hey Haunted Mansion fans, have you checked out this website?

http://www.doombuggies.com/

They sell this clock in their online store. I always wanted a clock like this:

PPI Tracy

Yes.  I looked at that site some time ago and it's pretty great.   {8I