News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

What Was The Best Evidence You Ever Caught?

Started by Brian Johnson, May 24, 2006, 05:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Johnson

I think the best evidence I ever cuaght was in San Ysidro and it can be seen here on this site in the pics area. I was so excited when we caught that. I believe it was in locker k bottom floor, looking down a completely dark hallway.    

PPI Karl

I've stared at this image almost every week for the past couple of months and have been trying to brainstorm some practical explanation for the geometry.  It wasn't until I came across quite by accident the concept of tetraspace and left the realm of 3-D that a theory began to fall into place--one that I'm actually pretty excited about.  Check out Fourth Dimension: Tetraspace and let me know your thoughts.  (Consider, especially, the part about a parallel projection of a skewed tesseract.)

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Karl

I get the feeling this has underwhelmed people. :'(

Consider this, then:  if this photo is what we believe it is, then it may be depicting a three-dimensional shadow cast by an object in four-dimensional space.  I think that's pretty darn cool.  If this is our "proof" of 4-d space, then we can extrapolate about all sorts of paranormal phenomena, from orbs to the full-on apparition. :o

This is a 3-D view of a 4-D hypercube.  Doesn't this look familiar?
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Brian JohnsonPPI

so what your saying is this picture is proof of the paranormal.

PPI Karl

I guess I'm saying, in my own bumbling I'm-not-a-qualified-mathematician way, that IF this image has caught a paranormal anomaly (and not, say, an artifact of the photographic process or a digital error), THEN it might be evidence from which an explanation of the paranormal could be extrapolated.

Take the three images below.

• In the left diagram, the 3-D space defined in the San Ysidro Bldg. K image is outlined in RED; the projected 4-D shadow of it is outlined in BLUE; and the direction of that projection (the vertices) are presented in VIOLET.  What's actually depicted is an area of 4-D space that we can see only implicitly because its 3-D "shadow" has been projected.

• In the center image, the diagram has been superimposed onto the photo.  Notice how the second fainter copy of the light anomaly fits within the area of the 4-D "shadow" space.

• In the right image, a conjectural overhead view demonstrates how the anomaly has traveled from the rear center of the space, veered slightly to the right, and then made an arcing turn of 180 degrees so that its facing away from the camera.  The anomaly and its shadowy projection are labeled "A" and "B", respectively.

All this is just food for thought.  The most important step--proving the photo cannot be debunked--has yet to be taken.  However, given the parallels between the geometry 4-D space and the hypercube-like features in this image, I think this could be strong evidence for creating a working theory of the physics of a "paranormal" dimension.[/font]

dwalters

AMAZING....that is simply AMAZING!!! I don't understand it fully.....but what I'm gathering is leaving me amazed!

PPI Glenn

Okay, if this *is* a 4th dimension projection, what does it tell us?  Are you thinking this adds to the possibility of alternate parallel dimensions?
Glenn Pitcher
Founder, Pacific Paranormal Investigations
R.I.P. (1963-2009)

PPI Karl

Well, if we are dealing with 4th dimension physics, then we might hazard a guess at the mechanics of paranormal phenomena.  For example, the most common and universal experience is that of catching glimpses of movement from the corner of one's eye.  If a 4th dimension is extruded into 3D space as a 3D shadow, then it explains why looking immediately in the direction of the movement produces no results.  On the other end of the spectrum, if apparitions are projected 3D "shadows" of  4D space, then it explains why apparitions are so rare.  Suppose you were invisible and the only way you could make your presence felt is indirectly--your effects to the space you occupy and the objects in it.  Suppose further that the only evidence of what you look like is your shadow, stretched and distorted across the floor, the wall, and the objects in the room.  Finally, suppose the only way you could be understood was to make your shadow communicate with someone else's shadow.  Frustrating, right?  But, with a little practice and a lot of concentration, it could be done.

Fortunately, there are already a great many theoretical constructs that have been whipped up by mathematiciams, engineers and physicists to describe the properties of 4D space--even things like fluid dynamics--that might be used to explain how 4D objects move in 4D space and to predict how they might interact with 3D space.  That's what I find so interesting. For example, the ability of sound waves to bounce off of surfaces and scatter might explain why EVP are not only brief, but why they often sound so wierd and have to be plucked from the white noise.  They are, quite literally, heard as echoes through 4D space, and subject to the same scattering forces that make echoes in 3D space dissipate.  The shorter the statement, the more discreetly it will be heard as an echo.

I'm sure, somewhere, someone must be writing about this as paranormal research.  Now, if I can just find out where! 8)

PPI Glenn

Well, Karl, if anyone can dig up research being done on this subject, I'm sure you'll find them! :-)
Glenn Pitcher
Founder, Pacific Paranormal Investigations
R.I.P. (1963-2009)

PPI Karl

Found a very cool applet HERE that allows you to look at how different 3D shapes can be extruded into 4D ones.  Me like. :)

holzer

karl that was a brillant theory on that pic.....and yeah its a little confusing but i see where your goin with it

PPI Tracy

This would be a great topic to bring to the forefront again.  It's pretty interesting.  Any further theories on this or any other information you came across regarding this?  I think it would be a fantastic subject for one of our articles.