News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Bohemian Grove

Started by PPI Tim, March 29, 2011, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Hey Guys,
Have you ever heard of this place? Here is a link on the Bohemian Grove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
What do you think of this place?
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Tracy

Okay everyone, in unison:   P^/  "That would be a GREAT place to investigate"!!!!   P^/

PPI Tim

There is no way in hell we could ever get in Tracy unless.......
You know a billionaire.  P^/

PPI Tracy

Hey, I can wear a mustache just like the next guy!

PPI Brian

I agree -- these people need to be investigated.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

All that money and power in one spot. I can tell you this, they don't get together and talk about the weather.

PPI Jason

This was covered in an episode of Brad Meltzer's Decoded.

They actually walked up to the front gate and were turned back. They then tried to sneak in by going via a nearby river. Two of the three team members were arrested and charged with trespassing. It was actually a very interesting episode.

They also spoke with a reported (Alex Jones) who managed to sneak in and actually record the "Cremation of Care" Ceremony that occurs there once a year. Apparently that video is still in existence (but they couldn't show it on television since it had been illegally obtained).

There is an immense amount of mystery surrounding both the Bohemian Club and the Grove that acts as their unofficial headquarters. Allegedly there are wild parties there among the super-rich and powerful. Many people are concerned because it is believed that some of the world's major power decisions are being made by people who are members of this club. I can't remember the exact amount, but I believe it is like $23,000 to join the club and there is a 15 year waiting list. I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Brian

This year I'll bet they're celebrating the "Cremation of the Middle Class".
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Debra

Jason, if your info isn't accurate, it's darn close.

Ugh: the cremation of the middle class....
My middle class membership was revoked when my Macy's card was downgraded from platinum to gold.

We should do our own grove ceremony. At least there's a real owl over here.

Bohemian Grove is probably summer camp fro the Bilderberger group.

They exclude women... Only powerful, wealthy men can join, and someone has to die for a new member to join.
Obama is not a member, but Bill Clinton is.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Tracy

Bill Clinton?  Well, isn't that special.  :-\