News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Ghostbusters

Started by ljiljanac, June 26, 2010, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljiljanac

lol  I know this isn't a TV show, but I seriously LOVE this movie and think of it as the birth of Paranormal Investigating publicized.  :D  I don't know that that is correct, but I chose to believe it.  haha!  By the way, their company name was ... Ghostbusters; Professional Paranormal Investigations ..... (PPI)   haha!!   ;D

PPI Tracy

That is TOO funny, Lillie!

ljiljanac

lol  "da da DA da DA da....GHOSTBUSTERS!!....da da DA da DA da...GHOSTBUSTERS!!"  lol lol lol   killin me!!  lol    :D

PPI Tracy

Great.  Thanks  Lillie.  Now I'm going to be singing it.....alll....day....long!

ljiljanac

"do dodo DO do DO do.....GHOSTBUSTERS!!!"  lmao!!   :D   okay okay okay i"ll stop.  "do DO...."  lol   okay okay   

Damian

Wanna borrow my inflatable proton pack?  I'm serious...I have one!
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

ljiljanac

Quote from: PPI Damian on July 01, 2010, 01:01:19 AM
Wanna borrow my inflatable proton pack?  I'm serious...I have one!

No way!!!  You do?  Can I buy it from you?  It'll go great with my George Washington wig!!!!   :D

Damian

Sounds like you're all set up for October 31st.  No costume shopping for you!
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Lillie on June 30, 2010, 06:14:36 PM
"do dodo DO do DO do.....GHOSTBUSTERS!!!"  lmao!!   :D   okay okay okay i"ll stop.  "do DO...."  lol   okay okay   

and again....all....day......long!

ljiljanac

Quote from: PPI Damian on July 01, 2010, 04:02:40 PM
Sounds like you're all set up for October 31st.  No costume shopping for you!

Ah heck!  I was thinkin I was set up for our next investigation!!!   :D   lol

Sorry Tracy.  :D

PPI Tracy

Lillie -

I put a spell on you.  For the entire day, you will be singing the following song and will not be able to remove it from your brain:

"the.....Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round...the wheels on the bus go round and round, allllllll through the town"   >:]

Damian

Game. Set. Match.  Well played Tracy!

That'll show the random jukebox that we all know as Lillie!   ;D

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Damian on July 02, 2010, 01:27:49 PM
Game. Set. Match.  Well played Tracy!

That'll show the random jukebox that we all know as Lillie!   ;D

What do they say about karma?  Yeah....it backfired cuz now......I'M SINGING THE DAMN SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damian

The karma on the forums goes round and round, round and round.  The karma on the forums goes round and round all month long!   ;D

ljiljanac

LMAO!!!  OMG you guys are killin me!!!   "Random jukebox", Damian?  Really?  LOL LOL LOL LOL   :D 

You know.....it's really not the song your singing or that is stuck in your head....it's the WAAAAAY you sing it and the WAAAAAY it's stuck in your head.   ....................   Hahahahahahhhahahahaa!!!!    :D   

As sung in Monty's Python's "The Life of Brian"..."Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it.  Always look on the briiiiiiiiiiight side of life.  (whistle)  WOO oo woo oo oo oo OO oo......"     Sing songs, people.   lol    ;)

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Damian on July 02, 2010, 02:26:09 PM
The karma on the forums goes round and round, round and round.  The karma on the forums goes round and round all month long!   ;D

Coffee out the nose, once again!