News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

T.A.P.S. goes to South Park

Started by PPI Karl, October 07, 2009, 09:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Karl

The new season of South Park starts tonight (October 7) with an episode in which Kyle requests the help of Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson to save Ike from "paranormal forces"!  So, so much I'd love to say, but . . .  you know. {8I  But, I'd better watch the episode first.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Gary

Whoa.... I haven't seen a preview yet and had no idea that was the episode.  This is going to be awesome!  I <3 South Park!   :P
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

It's on Cox channel 48 at midnight. ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Brian

OMG! There's a warm sensation flowing down my left thigh!  ;D  Loved the Zelda Rubenstein parody. That was too funny!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

It was funny. Speaking of Zelda, I did like her swan dive out the window. :D
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Karl

I was half expecting to see Zelda's ghost on the plane, but it was challenging enough to identify everyone else who was there.  (A quick trip afterward to www.dead-celeb.com helped a lot.) 

Overall, though, what a smart criticism of our how culture's prurient interest in death has become a budget product.  In a strange coincidence, I was just watching the last five minutes of Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC right before watching South Park.  My jaw just about hit the floor:  one of the South Park pageant kids was wearing virtually the exact same outfit as a kid on Toddlers and Tiaras, enough to make me think they were spoofing an actual kid from the show.  Bizarre.

I'm not entirely happy with them trying to make Michael Jackson a little girl.  I get it, though.  I think closer to the truth is that he wanted to be Diana Ross.  I don't trust the majority of American viewers, however, to get the satire in the "little girl" scenario.

Overall, however, very, very funny episode.  Good start to a new season.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

ljiljanac

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!    :D   I never saw any South Park Ghost Hunters episodes. 

PPI Jason

I love the way Southpark spares no one. They may label you a douche bag, but there is a good chance everyone else in the world has been labeled one by them as well.
I love that last bit with Billy Mays. Classic  :D
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

You're right.  No one is spared on South Park.  Not even poor Billy Mays.