News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

New user and PPI applicant here in San Diego... Hi everyone!

Started by Damian, January 03, 2010, 12:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian

Good morning and Happy New Year to the PPI team and the rest of this forum!  I'm a new user here in San Diego and I just completed my application to be an investigator.  I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

My name is Damian, and I've lived various parts of San Diego since 1982 (age 5).  I'm married and have an 11 year old son.  I work as a Marketing Manager for a local cell phone manufacturer.  Most anyone in my life will tell you that I'm an open-book, so if there's anything you want to know about me all you have to do is ask.

I've had a handful of experiences in my life that defy traditional explanation, most notably, "Buddy" the ghost  :o... which is where my username came from.  I've been interested in ghosts and other things that are not traditionally understood or even talked about ever since I was 5 or 6.

I have shared my experiences with family and close friends, and it's sharing my experiences with a friend and coworker that eventually led me to apply to be an Investigator with PPI.

I have a tendency to be wordy when I write, so I'll keep this entry short.  But I would love to talk more with the PPI members and the members of the forum.

Adios for now,
--Buddy, the  {8I
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Jason

I see, Buddy, you've opted for a Jack Handey quote. Excellent choice.  :)
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

Damian

I was inspired by yours.  ;D

I used to own 4 of the Deep Thoughts books and those quotes crack me up.  I have an appreciation for the silly and out-of-left-field brand of humor.  When I was in high school, I got my Calculus teacher hooked on Jack Handey and Deep Thoughts.  And to this day he still will write a Deep Thought on the board each day and read it to each of his classes.  No wonder I loved that teacher!
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

Gary

Hey there Buddy, welcome to the forums.  Looking forward to hearing some of your thoughts on topics at hand!  See you around. 
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.