News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory

Started by PPI Tim, December 03, 2009, 02:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Has anyone seen the new show on tru tv called conspiracy theroy with Jessie Ventura?
I watched the first one and it was about the HAARP program the government has up in Alaska.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Karl

I didn't know it was actually airing so soon.  Damn.  I really wanted to watch that.  Is it any good?  I can never look at the man without imagining him in a feather boa . . . for some reason. :-X
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Tim

LOL!
If the show on conspiracy theories I've always wondered about, I'll watch it.
I think the first show was ok.
Stay tuned

PPI Debra

Oh shoot, I missed it too. I'm going to try to watch it in the future:-[
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Debra

I saw the HAARP episode today... Telsa technology= (not santa's)ELF. This is something we heard allot about at Controversial Bookstore. There wasn't anything in the show that hasn't been said before. Interesting it's finally going mainstream.
"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

PPI Jason

Quote from: ravenmunin on December 05, 2009, 09:07:28 PM
I saw the HAARP episode today... Telsa technology= (not santa's)ELF. This is something we heard allot about at Controversial Bookstore. There wasn't anything in the show that hasn't been said before. Interesting it's finally going mainstream.

I can only imagine that during your time at the bookstore you must have come across some pretty interesting ideas that might make an interesting topic for the show. Are there any topics you can think of (ones that might not have gone mainstream or at least might not be as well known) that might make an interesting topic for the show.

I'm clearly not a producer for the show, but I would just be interesting in hearing about some of the ideas you've come across.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Debra

That's a great question! Now I really have to THINK. :)

One idea that was actually hinted at in the HAARP episode was the possible link between "lone nut" killers, and mind control.  They mentioned that Theodore Kaczynski was a participant in mind control experiments ( at Harvard, I believe). There are several other cases like this, where a "lone gunman" with covert government connections goes nuts, killing others.
Another government mind control idea to explore: what is the connection between the establishment of  particular cults and covert government operations? How many cults are actually sociological experiments that are being monitored?

One idea that was popular at the store was the idea that there is covert market that kidnapped and sold children. There was even evidence uncovered by prior Senator/lawyer John DeCamp that the Franklin Cover-up (money laundering scandal) was part of this child trafficking ring. Many people believe that the large number of missing children in the U.S. could be explained by this black market.

There is always the now mainstream, but not clearly explained extraterrestrial contact and government disclosure issue.

Mr. Ventura will be exploring the  lesser known 9/11 theories. At the bookstore there was a group of citizens who believed that it never happened! It was all a movie production. Similar to the "moon landing never happened" conspiracy.

There are allot more ideas... I could write all day!

PPI Tim

Mind Control.....
Well, that explains how Bush was elected twice.
I await the next show.

PPI Jason

Very cool stuff. I love a good conspiracy theory. I don't necessarily buy into them. But just hearing about them fascinates me. It's just so interesting to see how we, as humans, tend to look for a hidden agenda in everything. And what's even more scary is how often we are probably right and never know it.

For example, when you mentioned the black market for kidnapped children. I don't know much about the "Franklin Cover-Up" or any specific instances, but I do know that there is a huge black market where children and adults are kidnapped and sold as sex slaves and prostitutes. Much of the public is completely unware of this. Of course, most of the kidnapped children are from other countries or, unfortunately, are from poorer areas of the world that don't get much media attention. But I think if most people knew the statistics they would be shocked. Just another example of a conspiracy that isn't really as far off the mark as we might think.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Debra

Human trafficking is so horrible, so sad. It's hard for me to understand the complete lack of conscience required to be involved. It would be interesting if Conspiracy Theory takes it on.

Re: Tim's mention of Bush... have you heard David Icke's theory that the whole Bush family are really shape-shifting reptilians? His ideas are actually one of the bestselling ideas ever, in terms of book and DVD sales.  YUCK!

PPI Tim

Debbie, I think you have the Bushes confused with the Cheneys.
On second thought....you're right.

PPI Debra

I swear he specifically mentions George Sr!!!
Of course, Icke's books fail to mention his own arrest for taking $$$ from people to give them direct messages from Jesus.  :o

PPI Tim

Just got done watching the second episode of Conspiracy Theory.
It was about 9/11. They brought up some interesting questions like what happened to the flight recorders?(black boxes)
They also brought up a term I was not familar with called, A False Flag.
A False Flag is something that a government does against it's own people to give them cause to do something else. Like go to war or take away individual's rights or to give a company the chance to make billions off the tragedy.
That can happen here right? Not in America....right?

If you can, watch the show. I think I have a new show to watch at 10 pm on Wednesdays.

PPI Debra

The missing black boxes are an interesting problem.

The False Flag concept has been used throughout history. In recent times, I know of an operation that the US did with the Marines in the Philippines. The outcome was not what they expected, so it failed.
I definitely want to see else Gov. Ventura comes up with in his show.

PPI Debra

New episode on global warming...
Not Alex Jones!! say it isn't so.
And the U.N.'s Maurice Strong: he gets his info from his wife's channeling. Got to watch out for those disembodied voices!!   :o

PPI Tim

Follow the money.
I don't know about this greenhouse episode. I believe in global warming. To believe that humans have no impact on this planet is stupid. After watching this show I also believe that there are people out there fanning the flames to make billions. As far as one global government, we all should start practicing chinese. They seem to have all money right now and if Miller is right, they have all the contracts to build all the green technology.
Look, We even have a little chinese emotocon  ;D