News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Muck Monster

Started by Gary, August 22, 2009, 12:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Hmm, what could it be?

WEST PALM BEACH, FL  -- There's something lurking just under the surface of the Lake Worth Lagoon.
https://youtu.be/tL0PzdwPfSc
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Karl

That's m' baby, Ray-Ray, Jr.!  Ray-Ray, Jr., you get in hyah right now!
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Brian Johnson

As I am sure you read in the Loch Ness monster thread, I have an extremely hard time believing lake monster myths. There are just too many variables to take in to account. I like that the story also has a poll, did you know 47.8% of people that have read that story think its a lake monster. Good God people, wake up and smell the homeless.

PPI Jason

Wow, that's nearly 50% of people that I could possibly sell a large bridge in New York to for a startlingly low price!
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

Brian Johnson

Just as long as I get a finders fee of 25%.

PPI Brian

People are speculating that it may be a Burmese Python swimming in the lake. Of course, it could be an Anaconda.  ;D

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2099179/florida_muck_monster_fails_to_enthuse.html?cat=8
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

Gary

Hey Brian, thanks for that update.  It crossed my mind actually that it could be snake, but I don't know much about snakes in lakes!  Haha, I just made myself laugh!  :P
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Jason

Hey you're a poet, and don't know it. Hey look, me too!
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey