News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

New to the scene... Looking to join a group!

Started by Gary, July 07, 2009, 12:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Hello everyone, my name is Gary.  I am 28 years old and was born and raised in San Diego.  I currently live in Santee (East San Diego County), and I work in the video game industry.  I totally have an open mind to life, and would love to experience the job of a paranormal investigator.  I also spend 1-2 days a week riding with a SD sportbike group, usually riding the local citis or mountains.  Hopefully I will be able to find a spot among you all and get my hands dirty.   {8I

Gary E
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Tim

Hello Gary,
Welcome to the forums.
I look forward to seeing your posts and replies.
Please read as much as you can here. We have alot of information here on the paranormal.
Tim
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Welcome aboard, Gary. We are all happy to have you here on the PPI forums. Please browse around and make your presence known.  ;D We look forward to corresponding with you.

Regards,

Brian
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

externalink

If you're ever in OC I would like to join you on some investigations. I believe my e-mail is in my forum profile.

Welcome to the PPI forum, everyone here is really knowledgeable and helpful!
"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."