News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Montauk Monster

Started by Kristen, July 31, 2008, 08:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

Karls posts sometimes have that effect on me at work too.  I have to be careful  ;)
Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be understood.  ~Marie Curie

Brian Johnson

Here's the real question: How did a raccoon end up in the ocean?

dwalters

Believe it or not some Raccoons tend to hang out near ship ports. Ellie and I have seen one walk ONTO the Queen Mary from the gangway. There's plenty of garbage near ports, and raccoons LOOOOVE garbage. I would guess that this poor guy was an accidental stowaway on a ship, and it may have been chased overboard by a crew member once they found it. Unfortunately they were  too far from the coast for this little guy to make it back alive.

And that my friend, is how the Raccoon ended up washed ashore. He must've been drifting out there for quite some time for his shizzle to start rotting.

PPI Tim

Makes sense to me.
Randy Racoon finds himself onto a ship.
The ship heads out to sea.
Randy is discovered by Rizzo the Rat and his crew.
Randy is forced to sleep with the fishes.
End of story
Sounds interesting...Go on.

johnny

Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

bellalaghoste

A RACOON jumped out at me last night I almost shit my self dam

bellalaghoste

I heard it is a pitbull that was killed in a dog fight and was dumped into the ocean. Sad.   Wonder if it was micheal vicks dog?

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Quote from: bellalaghoste on August 14, 2008, 06:48:17 PM
I heard it is a pitbull that was killed in a dog fight and was dumped into the ocean. Sad.   Wonder if it was micheal vicks dog?

Maybe it was Michael Vick's racoon?  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

Brian Johnson

OMG, thats horrible but hysterical.

johnny

Quote from: PPI Brian on August 25, 2008, 08:17:55 PM
OMG, thats horrible but hysterical.

Michael Vick or the racoon? :)
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

Brian Johnson

The Micheal Vick raccoon story.